Stand out on SEEK
Secure by design
Why should I verify my First Aid Accreditation?
The ability to administer First Aid is an important supplementary skill for many roles, and for some roles it is an essential skill. Where appropriate, employers on SEEK may ask about your accredited training for administering First Aid. Present evidence of these skills on SEEK by verifying your First Aid Accreditation with Certsy.
How does it work?
VerifyProvide evidence of your credentials, which Certsy then checks with the relevant authority or uses other suitable verification methods.
ShareOnce your verified result is available, you can share it on SEEK to enhance your job applications.
Stand outIf shared, employers using SEEK to manage applications will be able to see your verified credential for relevant past and future applications as a live feed.
Certsy has a unique integration with Australia’s leading job site SEEK to help you stand out when applying for jobs. And thanks to SEEK, you can verify & share your credentials at no cost to you. Learn more about verifying and sharing your credentials with SEEK.
What you’ll need to verify successfully
You will need a
USI VET Transcriptthat is within a
valid viewing periodto verify one or multiple of the accepted First Aid units of competency.
Accepted First Aid units of competency:
- HLTAID009 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 - Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 - Provide first aid
- HLTAID012 - Provide first aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID013 - Provide first aid in a remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 - Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID015 - Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- HLTAID016 - Manage first aid services and resources
What employers will see when sharing with Seek
- Name as displayed on the USI VET Transcript
- Unit of competency
- Unit code
- Completion date
- Date verified with Certsy