Stand out on SEEK
Verify once to receive a Certsy 'supertick'to stand out to employers on relevant jobs thereafter.Learn more
Secure by design
Purpose-built to verify, store and share credentials with security as our highest priority.Learn more
Demonstrate your credentials to employers while keeping your sensitive information private.Learn more
Why should I verify my First Aid Accreditation?
The ability to administer First Aid is an important supplementary skill for many roles, and for some roles it is an essential skill. Where appropriate, employers on SEEK may ask about your accredited training for administering First Aid. Present evidence of these skills on SEEK by verifying your First Aid Accreditation with Certsy.
of applicants to relevant jobs on SEEK are now verifying with Certsy
How does it work?
VerifyProvide evidence of your credentials, which Certsy then checks with the relevant authority or uses other suitable verification methods.
ShareOnce your verified result is available, you can share it on SEEK to enhance your job applications.
Stand outIf shared, employers using SEEK to manage applications will be able to see your verified credential for relevant past and future applications as a live feed.
Certsy has a unique integration with Australia’s leading job site SEEK to help you stand out when applying for jobs. And thanks to SEEK, you can verify & share your credentials at no cost to you. Learn more about verifying and sharing your credentials with SEEK.
What you’ll need to verify successfully
You will need at least one of the following:
- USI VET Transcript that is within a valid viewing period; or
- Statement of Attainment that has been issued within the last three years
Accepted First Aid units of competency:
- HLTAID009 - Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 - Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID011 - Provide first aid
- HLTAID012 - Provide first aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID013 - Provide first aid in a remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 - Provide advanced first aid
- HLTAID015 - Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy
- HLTAID016 - Manage first aid services and resources
What employers will see when sharing with Seek
- Name as displayed on your submitted document
- Unit of competency
- Unit code
- Completion or Issue date
- Date verified with Certsy
To protect your privacy, we do not share the original document, or sensitive information such as your date of birth, document number or ID photo.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I verify?
What do I need to provide?
Who can I share my result with?
I don't remember my USI number. How can I find it?
Is it free to verify?
How do you protect my information?
Ready to verify your First Aid Accreditation? It’s free!See what else you can verify with Certsy