Terms and Conditions
DefinitionsWhere used in these Terms, the following terms have the following meanings:
- any reference to "Certsy", "we", "us"and "our" includes a reference to Certsy Pty Ltd and each of its related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)).
- "Organisations" refers to or entities that use the Site to access verified information;
- "Users" refers to individuals with a registered account who use the Site to purchase credentials, verify their credentials and share their verified information with Organisation; and
- "Visitors" refers to individuals or organisations accessing the Site and includes Organisations and Users.
Copyright and trademarksCopyright in the material and trademarks on this Site are owned by Certsy or its related bodies corporate unless otherwise indicated and Visitors agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights owned by us.
Information does not represent professional adviceYou acknowledge and agree that information published by Certsy is intended to provide general information in summary form on verification processes and other issues. Certsy does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of such information.In no event will Certsy be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you or anyone else in reliance upon any information contained on or omitted from the Site.
Use of the SiteIn using this Site or any features made available on this Site you warrant and agree that you:
- have the legal capacity and power to agree to be bound by these Terms and perform the obligations under them;
- will only use the site for bona fide purposes;
- will not upload or otherwise deliver to the Site any viruses, trojan horses or other malicious software;
- will only provide correct, accurate and up to date information;
- will not seek to impersonate any other person or otherwise seek to gain access to an account which is not yours;
- will not upload, download, transact, store or make available data any content which is harmful, offensive, defamatory, threatening or harassing;
- will not infringe any third party’s intellectual property; and
- will not breach any laws.