Stand out on SEEK
Verify once to receive a Certsy 'supertick'to stand out to employers on relevant jobs thereafter.Learn more
Secure by design
Purpose-built to verify, store and share credentials with security as our highest priority.Learn more
Demonstrate your credentials to employers while keeping your sensitive information private.Learn more
What kinds of jobs require a Responsible Service of Alcohol certificate?
Alcohol may be served, supplied or sold across a broad range of roles and across a wide range of workplaces. Anyone involved in the service of alcohol must be trained appropriately.As the RSA certificate is a requirement in many workplaces, verifying this credential can help you stand-out to a range of hirers on SEEK.
of applicants to relevant jobs on SEEK are now verifying with Certsy
How does it work?
VerifyProvide evidence of your credentials, which Certsy then checks with the relevant authority or uses other suitable verification methods.
ShareOnce your verified result is available, you can share it on SEEK to enhance your job applications.
Stand outIf shared, employers using SEEK to manage applications will be able to see your verified credential for relevant past and future applications as a live feed.
Certsy has a unique integration with Australia’s leading job site SEEK to help you stand out when applying for jobs. And thanks to SEEK, you can verify & share your credentials at no cost to you. Learn more about verifying and sharing your credentials with SEEK.
What you’ll need to verify successfully
- You will need evidence showing you have completed the training required to provide responsible service of alcohol in the state you are seeking employment in. Note that certain states and territories have different requirements on the documentation accepted as evidence of RSA training.
- If you have completed training for more than one state, you may submit additional forms of evidence to verify your training.
What employers will see when sharing with Seek
- Name as displayed on your Responsible Service of Alcohol training document
- Date of completion or expiry, as applicable
- States/Territories your RSA training is valid for work in
- Date verified with Certsy
To protect your privacy, we do not share the original document, or sensitive information such as your date of birth, document number or ID photo.
Frequently asked questions
Why should I verify?
What do I need to provide?
I have completed RSA training in more than one state, what should I do?
Is it free to verify?
How do you protect my information?
Ready to verify your Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate? It’s free!See what else you can verify with Certsy